Pregnancy scare at 16

Q: I'm 16 and me and my girlfriend were virgins and had unprotected sex. We had sex for like 5-8 minutes and I did not ejaculate in her. But I've heard of something called pre cum. And around now is when her period Should start. She has discharges and blood that comes out here and there. We also took a plan b one step pill. Is she going to get pregnant? What's going on? Is this normal? She also said theres something in her vagina that wasn't normally there and that it feels different. And she's been having cramps. And she says her body is like changing also do you think her period will start soon? I'm so worried

Symptoms:  Discharging, bleeding in vagina

If you have had unprotected sex and worried about the precum having been ejaculated inside, then you have already taken an emergency contraceptive pill, this would ensure that there is no implantation . The withdrawal bleeding following plan-b should start within 7 days and if the bleed starts its a confirmation sign that she is not pregnant. It is suggested that you both may wait for her withdrawal bleed to start.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health and safe sexual practices in future,