Pregnancy scare condom used cummed condom

Q: My girlfried and i had sex with a condom. i cummed in the condom and we continued to have sex with the same condom for 15 more minutes. afterwards i took off the condom(it didnt break or leak) and then wiped off anything that was left on the surface of the penis. and then put it inside her for less then a minute 3 times. could she be pregnant? her period is in 4 days

Symptoms:  Pregnancy scare?

A:   Even a drop of seminal fluid finding way in may cause pregnancy. Please ask her to get a home pregnancy test if she misses her periods. A pregnancy test attempts to determine whether a woman is pregnant. Markers that indicate pregnancy are found in urine and blood, and pregnancy tests require sampling one of these substances. Most chemical tests for pregnancy look for the presence of the beta subunit of hCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, in the blood or urine. hCG can be detected in urine or blood after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization.
Please consult a doctor if the test result is positive or if periods are delayed by over a week.