Pregnancy Scare Im 15

Patient : I Had Unprotected Sex With My Boyfriend While I Was On My 4th Day On My Period When It Went Off 5 Days After I Have Stomach Pains Like Period Cramps On And Off What's Does That Mean And I Was A Virgin By The Way
Symptoms:  Cramps
Doctor :   Hello, If you have had sex on day 4 of your menses then you were in your safe period and chances of pregnancy are negl igible. However, if you have had intercourse for the first time, then it is likely that you would have lower abdominal pain for 2 days in response to prostaglandin induced uterine cramps and vaginal muscle irritability. These subside on their own in 48-72 hrs on their own. Rest assured. I hope I have answered your query, regards