Pregnancy scare please help

Q: My last period started on the 31 of May, I usually have regular cycle of 29 days. I had sex with husband on the 24th day of the cycle , on the 24th of June, with double condom and pull out, and he pulled out long before ejaculating, and after he pulled out he said he don't feel like ejaculating he was tired. We are using this method until later we will use the pill or other methods but not now Anyways, My period should have come at least one day ago, still no sign, I made a urine pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. Please help I am supper worried I might be pregnant what are the chances ? please note that I put the condoms from the beginning before any touching, and I made a water test on both condoms after and it was ok please help I am supper worried, my period is usually regular :(((

There is no need to worry about pregnancy as you have used double condoms and checked for the condom breakage even after the intercourse. If you are sure that there has not been any further unprotected intercourse apart from the protected ones that you mentioned, the chances of pregnancy are very slim.

Though the tests for pregnancy reads negative, for hundred percent clarity on this, you must repeat the test after a week. Periods can normally be delayed for a week and there is no need to worry about pregnancy.

Hope this helped.
Feel free to write back for further clarifications.