Pregnancy scare. please help me.

Patient : So, the day before Thanksgiving I took my birth control pill, an had sex with my bf. The next Thanksgiving day I forgot to take my birth control the whole day, an actually forgot to take it all, an me an my bf had sex again. I didn't take my birth control till the day after thanksgiving. Can I get pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com if you have missed 3 pills continuously then its a failed pack , and you don't stand protected from conception anymore. if you have had sex on the second day of thanksgiving, but missing your pill after that , then you may get pregnant if you have not taken an emergency contraception pill within 72 hrs after that, which you clearly have not. Now the best way is to wait for missed periods and after 7 days to perform a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. i hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you health, regards