Pregnancy, sex, condom

Patient : I had sex on my period, I had it 2 days before my period ended and the condom broke, he didn't ejaculate though what are the chances I'll get pregnant
Symptoms:  Cramps
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com If you have had intercourse during your menstrual period and the con dom broke and he happen to ejaculate inside, still there are no chances of pregnancy at all as you have been in your safe period and the endometrium is shedding and ovulation is yet to occur in the cycle. I hop i have answered your query in detail. regards