Pregnancy signs, bloating, cramps

Patient : I am 29 years old, I stopped taking the pill 3 months ago, and i am trying to conceive... I had my last period the 01/14/15 and I guess my fertile period was around 01/24/15 to 01/29/15. we had intercourse almost everyday during that period. now, I believe that my next period is due on the 02/10/15, however, i started feeling a slight discomfort in my lower abdomen and bloating, yesterday I had a migraine and i felt pressure in my ears... could those be concidered as pregnancy signs ? knowing that I don't feel breast thickening, and i rarely feel any signs before my period. thank you Dr.
Symptoms:  Bloating, cramps lower abdomen
Doctor :   Hello, iF YOU HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE AND HAVE HAD SEX IN YOUR FERTILE PERIOD , then the chances of pregnancy are higher . If its been more than a week now since the last intercourse then you may opt for a lab based serum beta hcg test which can diagnose pregnancy if present for sure. If the levels of hcg are more than 1 or raised , then pregnancy is confirmed but if its less than 1 then pregnancy is ruled out and the symptoms then you are experiencing can be safely attributed to premenstrual syndrome which mimic early pregnancy symptoms but in absence of pregnancy. The PMS indicate that menses are to ensue in next few days . So please get the beta hcg test done in lab as urine pregnancy test at present would not be sensitive at all. I hoep i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards