Pregnancy stopping tabets

Patient

Q: Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on march 8th 2012 but he didn't ejaculate inside my... and my period date is on march 10th... in last month i had 3 days period early... dat is my date is on feb 13, but i had early on feb 10th it self... but right now no period for... what should i do..???? some times ive irregular period dates......

please suggest me an idea..???
if am pregnant,, i want to stop that pregnancy using tablets r medication only.. if i am pregnant could you suggest me the tablets to avoid pregnancy... and how to use those tablets...

please please help me out from this problem... m in a big trouble.... and should i take home pregnancy test....
please help me out...

Doctor