Pregnancy symptom or other reasons

Patient : Hi, i missed my period it was due on dec 10th. i feel sleepy and urinating frequently. Sometimes getting breast pain.....home pregnancy test showed negative.....do i have to wait for 1 or 2 days more and test again??can i be pregnant?
Symptoms:  Morning sleepy , frequent urination
Doctor :   Hello, If you have missed your periods on 10th December and your pregnancy test is negative then it is sure that you are not pregnant. However ideally a urine pregnancy test is done on the 7th day post missed period with the first early morning urine sample to have sensitive results. You may choose to repeat the test after few days and if negative, then choose to wait for your menses to start naturally. The symptoms you are experiencing could well be premenstrual symptoms and indicate likely onset of menses soon. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards