Pregnancy symptoms after tubes tied?

Q: I got my tubes tied 07/27/14 well this month me and my boyfriend been having unprotected sex and I been having pregency side effects wat that mean

Symptoms:  Headache,stomach hurts,white milky discharge,dizzy and nauseous

If you have already undergone tubal ligation , the chances of failure in permanent sterilization is very less, even less than 1. However , headache, dizziness and nausea may as well form a part of symptom complex of premenstrual syndrome which mimic early pregnancy symptoms. The white milky discharge per vaginum if not accompanied by itching then its the normal excess physiological discharge , again part of PMS.
Though the best way to rule out pregnancy if the doubt exists is to perform a serum beta hcg test and look for raised levels . If the levels are less than 1 , then pregnancy is ruled out. In that case , the symptoms are possibly due to PMS, indicating that your menses shall resume in few days.

I hope i have answered your query,
wishing you good health,