Pregnancy symptoms bloating.

Patient : Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the day i was ovulating could i be pregnant? and also i've been having pregnancy symptomsand today when i went to the bathroom i when i wiped my self i seen a light reddish blood could you please help me i toke a pregnancy test but it's to early
Symptoms:  Feeling nausea, lower back pains abdominal pains headaches,
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for the query. If you have had regular cycles and you are sure of the date being your ovulation day, the n there is a possibility of pregnancy with an unprotected intercourse. The symptoms you have described, though seen in early pregnancy, are not specific to pregnancy. They may also be a part of premenstrual syndrome. The ideal time to test for pregnancy is by doing a beta hCG blood test on day 27 on wards of the menstrual cycle or doing it on missing the anticipated period. Consult a gynecologist for an examination and the above test and follow it up accordingly. Hope this helped. Regards,