Pregnancy symptoms bloating.

Q: Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the day i was ovulating could i be pregnant? and also i've been having pregnancy symptomsand today when i went to the bathroom i when i wiped my self i seen a light reddish blood could you please help me i toke a pregnancy test but it's to early

Symptoms:  Feeling nausea, lower back pains abdominal pains headaches,

thanks for the query.
If you have had regular cycles and you are sure of the date being your ovulation day, then there is a possibility of pregnancy with an unprotected intercourse. The symptoms you have described, though seen in early pregnancy, are not specific to pregnancy. They may also be a part of premenstrual syndrome. The ideal time to test for pregnancy is by doing a beta hCG blood test on day 27 on wards of the menstrual cycle or doing it on missing the anticipated period. Consult a gynecologist for an examination and the above test and follow it up accordingly.
Hope this helped.