Pregnancy symptoms but bleeding

Patient : I am 17 years old and I have a cycle of 31 days. My last date of my normal period was the 19 of dec. I had unprotected sex multiple times on the 25th of Dec. I bought a Plan B pill and took it literally the last minute I could have taken it, as directed on the box. (I also must admit I had unprotected sex using the "pull out method" at least 4 times a night for a week after the whole pill ordeal happened). But anyway, on the box and on the website it says the earliest you can get your period is a week before when your period is actually due. Yesterday morning, on the 4th of Jan, I kept getting brown spots. Today I bled a bit heavier, I may have been able to fill a complete pad or two, but now it has slowed back down. Normally I would just say the website is wrong that this is my period, but it feels so much different than my normal periods. My breasts are swollen enormously and I have much more bumps on my areoles. They're also not a bunch darker but a smidge darker. I'm always tired and my appetite has changed greatly, I'm never wanting to eat. My back is always killing me and I feel pressure on my vagina. I just can't help but feel something is wrong. Any thoughts as to what's wrong?
Symptoms:  Back pain, fatigue, swollen breasts
Doctor :   Thank you for your health query on ATD. You do seem to have pregnancy like symptoms. Your period has been lighter and e arlier than normal. That could either mean that the bleeding was just a side effect of the emergency contraceptive pill you took or implantation bleeding as a result of a pregnancy. Implantation bleeding is seen in some pregnant women at the time of the expected period but is characteristically lighter, reddish brown or light pink in color and is easily recognized as different than a period. Rather than worrying about the possibilities, it easier to take a home pregnancy test and finding out what is wrong with you. Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in your urine. Most home urine tests are similar in principle however there are certain differences in how you must do the test that you should note before-hand. Read the manufacturer's instructions for specifics such as the method of collecting the urine, the length of time you need to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether you're pregnant or not. In case the test is negative, then we can safely assume that the abnormal period is just a side effect of the pill. In the future, remember to stay protected and stay safe.