Pregnancy symptoms but negative home pregnancy test

Patient

Q: Nausea, tightness in chest, fatigue, lower abdominal cramps, lightheadedness, shortness of breath, sleep issues, chills and a low grade fever and a general feeling of anxiety. Got my period and negative home pregnancy test. What could be wrong?

Symptoms:  Nausea, fatigue, tightness in chest, lower abdominal cramps, lightheadedness, shortness of breath, sleep issues, chills, low grade fever, thirst, frequent urination, emotional and a constant feeling a need to use the bathroom but i can't and also a general feeling of anxiety
Doctor