Pregnancy Symptoms but Negative Pregnancy Tests

Q: Experiencing a lot of general symptoms that could be related to a possible pregnancy but consistent negative test results for over a month now. Is there something else going on with my body?

Symptoms:  Consistent cramping, menstrual spotting with brown/light pink blood for 16 days now (in between periods and on birth control, no missed pills,) lots of rash/skin irritation in the upper thigh, dizziness, brown vaginal discharge. I have consistent unprotected sex with one partner who has been tested and clear of STD's and STI's. Was on antibiotics for an upper respiratory infection (amoxicillin) but not while ovulating. Can't figure out if I am actually pregnant, I've taken 4 tests over the last 3 weeks and they're all negative.