Pregnancy Symptoms fading

Patient

Q: I am approximately 6 weeks pregnant. I had some slight pregy symptoms, Urinating frequently, thirsty, tired, missed period, doubling HCG levels, positive preg test, sore breasts. These were all during the first 5 weeks. Now that i have entered 6 weeks, my symptoms have fainted, my breasts are still swollen and sore but the other symptoms are hardly noticable. should i be worried??

Doctor

A:   The symptoms of pregnancy differ from mother to mother. Up to 70 percent of expectant mothers have nausea, sometimes with vomiting, early in pregnancy. This is usually do to the increase in the levels of pregnancy hormones (beta HCG). These symptoms generally improve by the 13th - 14th week of pregnancy. You may need to call your doctor to make sure that the pregnancy is carrying on normally.