Pregnancy symptoms on Cerazette, negative test result

Q: I am on Cerazette and have never missed a pill, but may have missed the 12 hour window a couple of times by an hour or two. I do not bleed on the pill and as I have been on it for five years now I have no idea when I would be due on.
On Tuesday we came back from an evening meal at a restaurant - where we both ate the same - and began to feel very sick with severe stomach cramps. Within an hour I vomitted seven times consequetively. This was at about 9:30pm. It is now the early hours of Sunday 9 and I have felt continuously nauseous since but no more vomitting. Previous to this I have been needing to wee more frequently and my breast have been a bit sore and increased in size, as has my dress size for trousers has increased in the recent month or two but I had put this down to eating more and exercising less since starting a new job. In addition to the nausea I have been feeling very uncomfortable in my stomach, with tightening and cramping in my lower abdomin. I have been more emotional lately too now I think of it. Last night I did a pregnancy test as I am aware no contraception is 100% but it came back negative. I feel very different and have never suffered severe PMT or cramping, but my stomach has been very uncomfortable for five days now, and the nausea is worse in the evenings and mornings. I hope you can help. I have been to a doctor once before a few years ago with a pregnancy scare and negative result - but it felt different to this - and was dismissed that a negative home test means negative, and told to come back in a month or two if i still felt unwell, so I am reluctant to 'waste their time' again. Many thanks.

Symptoms:  Vomitting, nausea - increased in morning and night, sore enlarged breasts, frequent urination, lower abdominal cramps, pressure and tightening of stomach, negative home test