Pregnancy symptoms persist, horrible breast pain

Patient

Q: Hi ,
I wanted to ask a question related to confirming pregnancy. The problem is that iam suspecting to be around 3.5 months pregnant. However, it has not been confirmed yet. I did 3 blood tests but all of them are negative ; in addition, I have been having periods but they are relatively shorter then normal. I got a Trans Abdominal ultrasound last week, but doctor did not mention anything she said uterus size is normal. In addition, the reason why I am having doubts is because iam having horrible breast pain that is unusual because it never happened to me. Could i still be pregnant ?

Symptoms:  Horrible breast pain , loss in appetite and heartburin
Doctor

If you have been menstruating since last 3 months regularly and if your pregnancy tests and ultrasound show no evidence of pregnancy then for sure you are not pregnant. It is to be understood that pregnancy symptoms doesn't necessarily mean pregnancy. Such symptoms may occur in cases of PREMENSTRUAL SYNDROME as well which mimic early pregnancy symptoms in absence of pregnancy and can present with sore breasts, nausea, headache, mood swings, increased frequency of urine , abdominal cramps. These PMS symptoms generally start a week before the onset of menses and subside once the menses end.

Another cause of sore breasts is probably progesterone imbalance or deficiency / withdrawal which occurs in the last week of cycle which can cause breasts to become soft and tender before menses.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards