Pregnancy symptoms..negative test results.. birth control pills?

Patient

Q: I have been on birth control for a few years and never had any issues. However, lately i have been getting strange pregnancy like symptoms. It seems like a new one comes up every week! But I took a few tests and all have said negative. The symptoms continue to arise and I'm really confused. I started getting "break through bleeding" when I got back on the pill after being off for 1 month. I have been back on them about 8 months now and the pregnancy like symptoms started about 2 months ago and have continued. I have taken several tests off and on to make sure but they have said negative. However, recently I took 2 because the line was so light that I could barely see it. I was afraid this was a sign so I bought a 3rd one and it had a clear line that said it was negative. The pregnancy like symptoms include breast tenderness, nausea but not throwing up, fatigue, cravings, frequent urination, and now my tummy seems rounded, bloated I guess? Very strange. Could this be due to the birth control pills or something else?

Doctor