Pregnancy, teenage pregnancy

Patient

Q: I had sex towards the end of my period like I immediatly ended my period after having sex, and now Im wondering how to tell if Im pregnant. Ive taken two home tests but its two early to tell if I am. If I am pregnant Id be only six days along. But how can I tell?

Symptoms:  Slight naseau
eating more than normal
slight cramps
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. It is important to mention that it is possible for you to become pregnant at any point during your menstrual cycle. The best way to be certain if you have become pregnant is to consult your doctor and have a pregnancy test performed. This is done by a blood test that measures a specific hormone produced during pregnancy. Please see your doctor for further evaluation.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com