Pregnancy test accuracy including symptoms

Patient : This morning I just took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I usually get my period around the first of the month. My breasts have been sore and have had on and off cramping for that two weeks but no bleeding. I want to be pregnant but am so in doubt because all of the over speculation you hear and read online. Should I consider taking another test to be sure , and how accurate are pregnancy tests. Im looking for some kind of direction...please help
Symptoms:  Sore breasts. Some cramping but no bleeding for past 2 weeks. Feels like my stomach is upset most of the time.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually urine pregnancy test kits can give accurate results af ter one week of missed period. Few of your symptoms also suggesting pregnancy. To confirm, please consult your doctor, get examined and go for ultrasound. Ultrasound helps in confirming the pregnancy and in estimating the gestational age. Take care.