Pregnancy test accuracy including symptoms

Q: This morning I just took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I usually get my period around the first of the month. My breasts have been sore and have had on and off cramping for that two weeks but no bleeding. I want to be pregnant but am so in doubt because all of the over speculation you hear and read online. Should I consider taking another test to be sure , and how accurate are pregnancy tests. Im looking for some kind of direction...please help

Symptoms:  Sore breasts. Some cramping but no bleeding for past 2 weeks. Feels like my stomach is upset most of the time.

A:   Hi,
Usually urine pregnancy test kits can give accurate results after one week of missed period.
Few of your symptoms also suggesting pregnancy.
To confirm, please consult your doctor, get examined and go for ultrasound.
Ultrasound helps in confirming the pregnancy and in estimating the gestational age.
Take care.