Pregnancy test came back negative, can I still be pregnant?

Q: I had sex 2 days before my expected date of period and he came out 4 times but he pull out before he come out he wipes it with tissues he sure theres nothing to come out again .... But im 10 day delayed and ive use 2 times pregnancy test but the result is negative and im experiencing tummy ache

Symptoms:  Tummy ache

A:   There is a possibility of a pregnancy if you have an unprotected sexual intercourse. But the chances of a pregnancy are less in your care because you had sex 2 days before the expected date of menstrual cycle. But this is only if your periods are always regular. But to be on the safer side it is advisable that opt for a blood test for pregnancy which can detect very low levels of βhCG as well and blood test is more accurate.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.