Pregnancy Test - Gync

Patient : I am trying to conceive and takes fertility treatment, taking thyroid tablets electrocin 50 mcg.I got my last period on Aug 27 which lasted for one day full flow.I felt bad leg cramp. My previous month period is on July 29th. Now from Aug 29, am feeling breast tenderness and slight leg cramps till now. Tested with pregnancy kit on sep 2, , got negative result. Please suggest can ignore the signs or do i have to check anything
Symptoms:  Breast tenderness, slight tiredness ang leg cramps. sometimes left hand cramp too