Pregnancy test question

Patient : Hi i was just wondering ive been experiencing several different early pregnancy symptoms e.g. nauseous, tiredness, drowziness, loss of appetite, cramps, vaginal discharge.. and a missed period. i first had unprotected sex 11 days ago, and i am 6 days late for my period. i also had unprotected sex again 2 days ago. would i be able to go ER/the hospital and ask for a blood pregnancy test been as its been over 7/8 days since i first had unsafe sex? i would go the GP but you have to wait several days after to find out whether you are or are not pregnant and i would also have to pay, and im on a tight budget at the moment. i would also do an over the counter pregnancy test but them arent really reliable and i would have to wait another 2 weeks in order to one. if i was to go to hospital would they give me a blood test? its not too early to take a blood test is it? please reply.. im really desperate, and eager to know.. thankyou.
Symptoms:  Sore breasts, drowziness, sickness, nauseous, missed period, vaginal discharge, loss of appetite
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. If your periods are regular & you always have them on time then the chances of a concepti on are low. But sometimes the ovulation can also be delayed due to various reasons like hormonal imbalance, stress, strain etc. in such incidences there can be chances for a conception. Blood test for βhCG will help to know whether you are pregnant or not. This test is very sensitive & can detect even low levels of the hormone produced in early pregnancy. 10 to 15 days post unprotected sex also the pregnancy status can be detected. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.