Pregnancy test says no, body says yes.

Patient

Q: So, my name is Hannah, I'm 18 years old and very confused at the moment. I stopped taking my birth control about a month ago. I was sexually active and then i had two periods in one month. Now, i haven't had a period this month. I'm peeing very frequently and not feeling the best. I had sex on April 5th. I had a period from April 10th till the 15th and then another one from the 21st to the 24th, i thought i was only spotting at first but it became worse. Since then i have had sex towards early may and once on the 17th. Using protection. I was supposed to have a period the 13th to the 16th. I keep a tracker and its never been wrong before. Could i be pregnant? I took a test it was negative, Please help me Doc!

Symptoms:  Lower back pain, fatigued ( a lot) , no period, frequent urination
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query
Probably your period was from the 21st to the 24th of April. Then your period may come around this time. Wait till the 24th if the period does not come opt for a blood test for for the hormone βhCG which will help you know if you are pregnant or not. Just with the symptoms we cannot predict whether you are pregnant or not.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day