Pregnancy ultrasound

Patient : Hi is it possible for an 8 week ultrasound to be 10 days off? Trying to figure out babies father. Two men 10 days apart... Ultrasound date matches man 1, man 2 used protection but before putting protection on we had foreplay without where his penis came in contact with my vagina with rubbing etc.
Symptoms:  Pregnancy
Doctor :   An ultrasound dating of the age of the baby is quite accurate when the first scan is performed in the first 12 weeks. Th e error margin in the hands of experienced sonologists is only 3 - 5 days. I would like to emphasize on the fact that foreplay cannot get anyone pregnant and if protection was used then chances of failure leading to pregnancy are less than 1 in 100. This should make it easy for you to judge who the father of the child is. Having said that, I must also say that paternity is quite a serious issue and ultrasounds as well as clinical judgements can be erroneous. if you indeed are confused regarding the paternity of your unborn child, you shall have to most probably initiate paternity testing to know who the father of the child is. Although cumbersome, this is the only guilt-free and 100 percent accurate way out. As it is a question of the future of a faultless unborn child, you should not refrain from finding out the real father of the child. It is possible to determine who the biological father of the fetus is while the woman is still pregnant through procedures called chorionic villus sampling or amniocentesis. These are however invasive procedures and bear a small but significant risk of a miscarriage. There are some noninvasive tests available as well. These tests detect a small amount of fetal DNA present in the mother's blood during pregnancy. This allows for accurate fetal DNA paternity testing during pregnancy from a blood draw which has no risk of miscarriage.This test is known as Noninvasive Prenatal Paternity Test. It is advisable that you discuss this issue with your obstetrician or a local doctor you trust and discuss the options available with you. It is a decision that you must think out thoroughly before any action is taken as the future of your unborn baby depends on the same.