Pregnancy with 4 babies

Patient

Q: Hi Doctor,Need your advice
I am 2 month pregnant with 4 babies as shown in ultrasound..I have no clue how to go about it as I am not ready to conceive all 4..this happened because of medicine ovanec plus prescribed by my doctor.Plz help

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
If you do not want to continue gestating all the 4 babies you can consult a good gynecologist who can help you in reducing the fetuses. This procedure is called as ultrasound guided minimally invasive selective fetal reduction done transvaginally. The sooner you opt for this procedure early on in the pregnancy the better it is for the remaining fetus.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.