Pregnancy with an inplant in me

Patient

Q: Hello, i had the coper t inplant and had it removed 2 weeks ago due to health reasons. i ended up in hospital with a uterus invection and my blood tests showed i was pregant. my partner and i havent had intercourse for over 2 months.after i was discharged and came home i took my own test and the second line was faint.could the baby survive a uterus invection or am i haveing a miscarrige which is why the line was faint

Symptoms:  bigger stomac, feeling sick,dizziness, signs of pregnancy in blood test, bleeding, pelvis pains
Doctor