Pregnancy without sex

Patient : Can you get pregnant if a guy finishes but you're both wearing underwear and pants? He was in basketball shorts and I was in spandex pants.
Symptoms:  Cramps
Doctor :   Hello, If there has been no intercourse and no ejaculation of sperm inside the vagina and only dry humping involved wi th clothes on, then the chances of pregnancy getting established is practically negligible. The cramps you are experiencing may possibly be because of PMS and indicate that your menses are about to ensue in few days. However, if you happen to miss your periods then to allay any form of doubts, it's always better to do a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy as sometimes stress per se can delay menses as well. I hope I have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards