Pregnant?

Patient

Q: I've never had sex before, my boyfriend and I got intense and the tip of his penis went in a little bit into my vagina. He never fully went in because we stopped it there. The hymen is still intact. I'm nervous though if his precum could cause me to be pregnant. He never ejaculated inside of me. I'm a type 1 diabetic and as I'm sure you know my chance of pregnancy are slim with improper care. I have a 7.7 A1C. Also he has a low sperm count, he had also ejaculated 2 times prior to this. My period is supposed to start this week. I have the symptoms for it, or is it the symptoms of a pregnancy?

Symptoms:  Cramping, nauseousness( maybe from high glucose), fluctuating hormones. Tenderness in the breasts.
Doctor