Q: My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on June 29th, this was the third day of my ovulation cycle. He came in me early that morning about 1 AM and then we fell asleep. Later about 8:30 AM and again about 10 AM we had unprotected sex and he did it again. At almost 3 PM my boyfriend bought and had me take a morning after pill I had never taken before. Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant?

Symptoms:  I haven't been feeling good, having nausea, my boobs are really tender, I have been having hot and cold flashes a lot especially at work it's to the point where I have to sit in the freezer for 10 mins or more just to cool off, I can't sleep very good and when I do I can't sleep on my stomach which I normally do..because it's really uncomfortable and puts to much pressure on it. I have been having cramps. I am always tired no matter how much I sleep. I have been having cramps. Also my period is suppose to be the 16th of July.