Pregnant 28 weeks with a cold what can she take for cold

Patient

Q: Hi I need to know what my fiancee can take for a cold, symptoms are mild fever, sore throat, body aches, she is currently pregnant 28 weeks and has had some stomach pain the past few days

Symptoms:  Light cough, mild fever, body aches, sore throat, is currently 28 weeks pregnant and has had stomach pain the past few days and very emotional
Doctor

At 28 weeks it is safe to take even pregnancy safe antibiotics for severe infections . However with light cough, fever body ache, it appears to be mild coryza and can be treated with conservative treatment as well.
She may opt for plain water steam inhalation twice a day and saline warm water gargles thrice a day for atleast 3 days. She may add on an antihistaminic for soreness and irritation in throat like cetrizine and for the bodyache , tab paracetamol can be taken Sos , when required.
Secondly the water intake has to be good and she has to keep herself well hydrated to allow early recovery. In case the fever or the cough worsens , then she may be given a course of antibiotics like azithromycin on prescription for 3 days or so to treat infection completely.
I hope i have answered your query,
wishing her good health,
regards