Pregnant after Interferone

Q: Dear doctor,
I realize this may be time consuming but I am truly confused and in need for answer
On June 2010 I found out that I was HCV positive, and I was started on an Interfirone course for 48 weeks and I was responding very well
I got married on April this year, my doctor told me it was dangerous to get pregnant during treatment and 6 months after
My husband refused that I take any birthcontrol bills and we were using condoms
It was fine until I got pregnant , I am 5 weeks pregnant right now
Please advice me honstely if I need to have an aportion I would like to know before it is too late
By the way I finished my course on June this year and I am now testing negative for the virus 5 months after finishing