Pregnant after using condoms and morning after pill?

Patient : Hello, I felt my eggs drop (or atleast i think thats what it was) the day before i had sex. I then had sex the next day using a condom but i was really worried so i also used "the pill". My period is late by about 7 days and im starting to get worried? Could i be pregnant even though i used the morning after pill and used a condom?
Symptoms:  Nil
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. In a regularly menstruating woman with 28 to 32 days periodicity,the ovulation could occur be tween days 11 to day 21 of the menstrual cycle. Having unprotected sex during this phase can result in a pregnancy. But in your case since you say that you had sex using a condom you may be safe provided the condom was intact without a tear or a leak then the chances of a probable conception are meek. As you have also stated that you also used a morning after pill if you have used it within 72 hours of the unprotected sexual intercourse then the chances are even more less, your period delay may have actually been a consequence of the pill. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.