Pregnant: am I paranoid or is something wrong

Q: I am seven weeks pregnant. On Sunday I went to the hospital because I had started spotting. It was only when I wiped and was light pink or brown with a bit or red. I had an internal ultrasound and it showed that I have a "viable fetus" the heartrate was low but told us not to worly (108 bpm). It is not thursay and I'm bleeding now but in an hour there is a blood mark the size of my pinky and it's bright red. Should I be worried cause the bleeding hasn't stopped but only got worse, even thought the test all came back good?

Symptoms:  Bright red bleeding, that is much lighter then my period. I have abdominal pain but believe that is due to constipation