Pregnant and cant keep anything down at all feeling queezy

Patient : Pregnant and cant keep anything down at all feeling queezy been going on for two days
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, If your concern is nausea, vomiting and retching during pregnancy, then this can be co ntrolled With antiemetics like TAB DOMINATE and an antacid like Pantoprazole once a day dosage. The nausea is common in early pregnancy due to increased HCG levels and shall subside by second trimester. You may visit your physician for a prescription and can safely use these pregnancy safe drugs. I hope i have answered your query, Wishing you safe pregnancy, Regards