Pregnant and very D vitamin deficient, did doctor prescribe sufficient supplementation amount??

Patient

Q: Hello
I am pregnant (13 weeks) and very deficient my vitamin D level was 10! I am very worried about this. My doctor prescribed me a daily dose of 4000IU, is this enough? should I not be taking 8000IU at least? If so, how long should I take it, is two months about right and then lower the dose? Should I take calcium as well? I do not drink milk or eat dairy, there is calcium in my rice milk and in my multivitamin tablet and I eat a lot of green food with calcium. I appriciate your advice. Thanks!

Symptoms:  Tiredness
Doctor