Pregnant but dont know how far along I am

Patient : The last time i had my period was february and now its june 2nd and i know im pregnant but idk how many months i am?im 15 my parents still dont know
Doctor :   The gestational age ie how far along in the pregnancy you are is calculated through the date of the last menstrual perio d. Since you have just mentioned february I would assume that this is feb 1st and thus you are about about 4 months ie 16 weeks pregnant approximately. I understand that your parents dont know but i would highly encourage you to see a physcian for an ultrasound to determine the health and status of the baby along with the gestational age. You need to have close follow up during pregnancy for both the health of yoru baby and yourself. I hope this helps.