Pregnant contact to atomic radiology scan patient

Patient

Q: Hi, my mum had an atomic radiology scan, and I have been in direct contact with her, 5 or 6 days later I found out that I'm pregnant on the second week. doctors told me that the baby won't be normal so I took "cytotec" (12 pills in total). my question is if I stopped taking the pills will the baby be born in a normal condition and could it be guaranteed.

Symptoms:  Pregnant
Doctor

If there has been a radiological exposure in the early weeks of gestation then the chances of congenital anomalies in the fetus are extremely high and hence it was a wise decision to undertake termination of pregnancy with medical methods.
I hope i have answered your query,
regards