Pregnant even though im on the pill?

Patient : I am currently on birth control but last month i skipped the placebo pills and went directly to the next month, 2 days ago i was having sex with my boyfriend (with a condom) and the condom came off (with the rim outside of my vagina) what are the chances of me being pregnant?
Symptoms:  Cramps, bleeding
Doctor :   Hello, If you had started the fresh active pills pack previous month missing the placebo pills , then it is unlikely t hat you would have ovulated in this cycle as well, and even if you had sex where there was a condom misadventure, still your protection stands and in absence of ovulation , there are remote chances of getting pregnant. If you are already over the last week of this month and on placebo pills , then the symptoms of cramping and bleeding are explained by the withdrawal bleed you are experiencing now , and its your menses, further confirming that you are not pregnant. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards