Pregnant even with negative tests???

Patient

Q: My monthly is 33 days late and i got a negative urine and blood test. But i have all the symptoms of being pregnant. My last monthly was Dec 19, ( which is when i had to stop taking birth control after 3 years) and since than around when my monthly starts I spot a little bit. I have had vaginal discharge, nausea, lightheaded, lower abdominal has been firming and my belly is starting to form to it. I don't know if i am pregnant or if there is any other problem.

Symptoms:  Vomiting, nausea, vaginal discharge, fatigue, lightheaded, lower abdominal firming, missed monthly.
Doctor