Pregnant? i need Help soon ! please

Patient : Hello my name is morgan and i have questions that need to be answered asap! ok so i had sex last monday. i have been on birth control for almost a year. so after i had sex i missed my pills and i was on the 3rd week of pills. now on thursday4days after i started bleeding and it was brown and very chunky. then the next day is was brown and red and chunky and a lot. then for the next few days im spotting a light redish color. and i usually get my period tuesday and since sunday its barley any, maybe a little pick then a chunky string of brown. So could i be pregnant? also i talked to some one but they said probably not but usually the old blood comes out because that wouldnt go to the baby. But im hoping to get more info, can you help me? please? thanks morgan
Doctor :   It is highly unlikely that you are pregnant. The bleeding that you are experiencing is most probably due to withdrawal b leed due to your missed pills. I would suggest that you take your pills regularly and use additional contraceptive (condoms) till the next periods due to increased chances of pregnancy because of missing the pills.