Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Pregnant if fingered after touching penis

Pregnant if fingered after touching penis

Patient: I gave my partner a blowjob on the 26th and after I stopped, he started stroking himself for one or two times. I gave him a handjob after and while I was doing that, the hand that stroked his penis kind of caressed by back, legs, and went into fingering me (we are fully clothed actually). I’m afraid. Am I pregnant?

Symptoms: None

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the queryNo, there is no chance of pregnancy in your case, as there has not been contacting of the penis with the vagina directly and no ejaculation happened inside the vagina. With fingering, there is no chance that one could get pregnant.Hope this helpedRegards