Pregnant or 3 missed periods

Q: I have pcos , but I have been having a regular period for about 5 years now. well my last period was Nov 11, 2014 and it lasted for about 5 days, which is normal for me. I had unprotected sex with my partner on Dec. 13, 2014 and haven't had a period since then. I took 2 pregnancy tests in Jan of 2015 and they both came back positive with faint lines. I then went to the local Hope center in my area for a free urine test and it came back negative. so I assumed I wasn't pregnant. well in February 28- March 3 I spotted pinkish, red blood that could only be seen when I wiped and it stopped. It is now April 6, 2015 and still nothing. my stomach is a little hard above and around my belly button and I feel hardness when laying on each side at my lower stomach. Also I had a ectopic pregnancy about 2 years ago. It was very painful. I don't feel that now. I would know. specially this far along. I just need some advice.

Symptoms:  Very dry skin, no period, nausea, light headed, hard stomach, low appetite