Pregnant or Evaporation line?

Patient : I am early for my period. Ive taken 6 HPT and they come up with a faint faint line within 10 minutes.... could i be pregnant or is it an evaporation line? Im 8dpo now but found out with my daughter at 9dpo i was pregnant and my son at 10dpo
Symptoms:  Tired
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com The HPT test can be decisively studied for best results after 7 days of missed periods when the beta hcg levels are raised enough to be detected by the kit. Secondly the test has to be studied after 1 min of placing the urine sample over it and 10 min wait can cause evaporation line or false positive results , so it is always better to follow the 7 days post missed period protocol. Thirdly , even if you are early for menses and you still suspect pregnancy then the best test to confirm pregnancy would be blood serum beta hcg levels, which if found raised by day 24-26 of the cycle can easily confirm pregnancy before the missed periods. This is more sensitive and specific than urine pregnancy test and reliability is much higher. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health , regards