Pregnant or Illness?

Patient

Q: My girlfriend and I had sex multiple times between December 21st and December 29th. Her last period was on December 2nd, and she is on a 31 day long cycle. Everytime we had sex we used trojan condoms with spermicidal lubrication on them, except for 2 times. Those 2 times were on December 26th and I ejaculated inside of her, but 12 hours later we had her take the Plan B emergency contraceptive. Now during that time she was getting a bit sick with congestion, a bad cough, a sore throat, and she was losing her voice a little bit. That cold has continued all the way to now, but 3 days in a row now she has thrown up 1 time, 2 of those times was from waking up in the middle of the night, and the other time was this afternoon. This vomiting was not preceded by any nausea. Then today while she was shopping with her grandmother she randomly got really dizzy /woozy and she felt faint and almost blacked out, 3 times, which never happens to her. My girlfriend got her period on January 6th, and I thought that meant that the Plan B pill worked and that she was not pregnant. However, the irregular vomiting and then the random dizziness/wooziness/near fainting has me worries that she may be pregnant still, because those are symptoms of early pregnancy. So do you think those odd symptoms are related to the illness she has or do you think she may be pregnant even though she got her period?

Symptoms:  Coughing, sore throat, congestion, losing of voice, irregular vomiting, and random dizziness/wooziness/near fainting.
Doctor