Pregnant or just a normal pain?

Q: I had my last periods on 11th july and after that i was late by over a week and had my next periods on 19th august which lasted for a day. Since last 2-3 days there is an awkward pain in my lower abdominal and I have been getting cramps on and off. There was a sever camp after urination last night and since then I have been uncomfortable and getting pain in my lower abs. I had done the HPT a week back which was -ve. Please help why the pain .

Symptoms:  I feel very bloated as well and have a sour mouth most of the time. Feel very tired and have pain in my lower back/ hips.