Pregnant or late period

Patient : Hey there! Ok so I'm 21, married, took birth control for about a year (stopped for 2 months in between) and stopped again in July. Last time I got my period was nov 25/26. I had relations on dec 8 or 9th and I do not have my period yet. However I do have a little bit of blood when I wipe and it is also in my underwear a little bit. But it is not red red it is brownish. Just wondering what that means. I've been reading on google and it says too many different things. Thank you :)
Symptoms:  Lower stomach hurts a little, been getting grossed out by food smells and was once or twice dizzy.