Pregnant or not?

Q: So my bf and I have been trying to have a baby. And about 2 months ago we did it yet again and now I feel and look pregant. I signed up for a baby app on my phone and have been following that week by week and all the symptoms match up to mine each week. But then I went to the doctors like last week and took a urine test which came out negative?! I don't know how. Because I'm like positive that I am, there's no way I'm not. What do I do? Does that one test mean I'm not pregnant? Could there be a mistake? Should I take a blood test? Help!

Symptoms:  Nauseau, implantation bleeding that one week, food aversions and cravings, tired, bloating, constipation that week with flatulence, everything it goes week by week but always matches up to the app