Pregnant or not?

Patient : I have nausea,sore nipples,stomach is hard and a bit larger,frequent urination and eating a lot more. I have no missed period and a negative pregnancy test but it may have been too early to take one. Could I still be pregnant?
Symptoms:  nausea, sore nipples, stomach hard/a little larger, frequent urination and increased appetite
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. The symptoms that you have described are observed in pregnancy however to be certain it wo uld be best to see your doctor and conduct a pregnancy test. We recommend that you await your monthly menstrual period and if you are late, or miss it completely then proceed to conduct a pregnancy test at your doctor's office. Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com