Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Pregnant or not?

Pregnant or not?

Patient: I have nausea,sore nipples,stomach is hard and a bit larger,frequent urination and eating a lot more. I have no missed period and a negative pregnancy test but it may have been too early to take one. Could I still be pregnant?

Symptoms: nausea, sore nipples, stomach hard/a little larger, frequent urination and increased appetite

Doctor: Thank you for your question. The symptoms that you have described are observed in pregnancy however to be certain it wo uld be best to see your doctor and conduct a pregnancy test. We recommend that you await your monthly menstrual period and if you are late, or miss it completely then proceed to conduct a pregnancy test at your doctor’s office.Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com