Pregnant or not?

Patient

Q: Hi i have been trying to concieve for 2 months, i had a period on the 9th of August then bleeding again on the 5th of September this time it only lasted for 4 days and the blood was a very light colour of red and only heavy for 2 days. My periods are usually very dark and heavy and always last for at least 6 days.

Symptoms i have had include, greasy hair, spots, swollen and bloated stomach, constipation, restless sleep and waking up with heartburn, breasts have changed dramatically they have increased in size and the shape has changed, around the nipple area has become darker and very lumpy, the breasts are veiny with stretch marks.

I have done several home pregnancy tests over the last week with the last one done this morning and all have been negative.

Doctor